JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Unfired edgun Leshiy2 Badger model chambered in .30 cal. I purchased this one and a smaller one, new last year. The .30 cal badger has been sitting on my shelf since. Life got to busy so I was never able to shoot the larger badger. Asking 2200.00$ for the air rifle and 50$ shipping. Will include all the .30 cal slugs I have for it. Needing to sell no trades.

Link to my website where I have it listed. https://woodmannswhimzies.indiemade.com/product/edgun-leshiy-2-30-cal

Link below for original web store where I purchased from.

27C53F7F-404C-4FED-A6E4-0E0320815361.jpeg 2C0D4856-E9C5-4267-AD0E-25610018B355.jpeg 446DAAA6-6091-4808-B3FE-FAC08DCA60DA.jpeg 4FC95EBD-AB41-4443-BFD4-7762E7486972.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
OMG.......I was just watching some videos of this sort of air gun in action. Maybe not the exact same gun, but still.......IMPRESSIVE!

WARNING!!! Not safe for work, not for the faint of heart or for those that don't like "hunting videos".

Aloha, Mark

OMG.......I was just watching some videos of this sort of air gun in action. Maybe not the exact same gun, but still.......IMPRESSIVE!

WARNING!!! Not safe for work, not for the faint of heart or for those that don't like "hunting videos".

Aloha, Mark
Different gun model but same brand. I got it after watching this channel. I need to take this down. Not selling anymore. Shoots amazing.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top