Econo Plinker

oremike

Reactions
  • Howdy Y'all
  • Navy
  • National Rifle Association
  • Army National Guard
  • Woke Up Like This
Being Frugal but wanting a good solid left handed bolt action .22 rifle I've settled on the Savage Mark 2. These are full sized so fit like a hunting rifle with a 22" barrel. Wood stock and with the accu-trigger, I know it's not an Anshutz but it should shoot just fine. While I'm waiting for the background check to clear I had a Bushnell Banner 2 4X12 40mm AO scope mounted and bore sighted. I know I can throw a ton of money at a 10-22 or pay more for something else but this should shoot minute of shotgun shell out to 100 yds.

Reactions
They are usually very accurate rifles for less than half the cost of others. I always said they are a premium barrel and trigger in a low cost action and stock. They put my 10/22’s to shame in the accuracy department.

I feed them CCI std velocity. Can’t really beat CCI std velocity accuracy for the cost and it works well in a wide range of rifles.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Gordon is a great guy, highly recommend doing business with him.
    • NWGN
  • Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Have done several transfers through this shop. All were pleasant experiences. Folks were friendly and pleasant, prices were fair. I wouldn't...
  • Gorge Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Good little shop. Have transferred numerous pieces here and it's always been pain free. My only little gripe is limited hours (currently not...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place to pickup from sites like Davidson's. Low fees. Friendly folks.
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    This has been my go to for all transfers. Peter, the two Jasons and Joe have always been very professional and accommodating. The transfer...
Top Bottom