JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a like new Eberlestock X3 LoDrag pack with retractable rifle scabbard in military green for sale. Sells New for $229.00 no matter where you find it, even Amazon.

Asking $170 OBO Shipped to your door.

It's a great pack, it just didn't work for me.

Payment via Venmo, PopMoney or PayPal.

IMG_2996.JPG IMG_2999.JPG IMG_3001.JPG IMG_3002.JPG IMG_3003.JPG IMG_3004.JPG

Great looking pack. What didn't you like?

I backpack hunt Roosevelt elk so I wanted a little more room in the pack. For a day pack it was a nice size, but it just lacked a little bit of room for rain gear, lunch, water AND meat should I drop an elk. It was always a little short on one of those. I have a meathauler/long haul pack that waits in the truck to haul quarters.

Also it's a rifle-only pack. I hunt both rifle and archery seasons, so a pack that could haul my bow when I didn't need it in hand was desired. Also, I hunt with conventional bolt action rifle with a scope. The back scabbard is sized for an AR type rifle. It worked fine but while packing into the back country the rifle moved around a lot and it wore me out. If I were hunting with an AR10 .308 it would be PERFECT.

With all of that said, I LOVED this pack, but recently discovered another model at Eberlestock that is 10x more versatile and modular depending mission/season/weapon and weather. Not to mention double the cost.

The quality, comfort, ergonomics, weight, compressibility, adjustability and look of this pack are top shelf. Hopefully it goes to someone who really appreciates it.

I failed to mention in my OP that it will hold two water bladders (I believe in one of the photos you can see the two pouches in the main compartment on the back wall). Or you can haul one bladder and stow gear/food/etc in the other side. I carried water in one and MTNOPS Enduro in the other bladder.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top