JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a lightly used Eberlestock Mini-Me in Hide Open Western Slope Camo for sale. It includes a very nice water bladder (that my scientist wife has meticulously cleaned). Also included is a matching Eberlestock A2SS Side scabbard for your conventional scoped rifle.

The pack includes a built-in bird bag, waist strap, and a waterproof pocket for your GPS, wallet or whatever.

The pack is 400 ci with bird bag in stowed position, 900 ci internally with bird bag deployed and that does not count the volume of the bird bag itself.

The Hydration bladder was originally included with the pack.

The Scabbard was an additional option. It sells for $59.95 new.

The Mini-Me pack sells for $149 new.

I am asking $125.00 OBO for the whole set up. (Shipped to you)

I am attaching some photos of the pack. Note that the scabbard in a few of the photos is just for demonstration so that you can visualize how they mate up. The scabbard in the photos is for a shotgun or fly rod and is not for sale. The actual scabbard I will include with your pack is slightly longer and matches the camo pattern exactly. It accomodated my Winchester Model 70 with Leupold 4.5-14x40 scope perfectly.

The rifle scabbard I accidentally left at my parents home in Tacoma, and I am in Florida. I am waiting on photos of it to include in this post. Both the pack and the scabbard will be shipped at my expense to you.

I love this pack, but I want to switch to a solid color.

Here is a You Tube review of the pack

IMG_3005.JPG IMG_3006.JPG IMG_3007.JPG IMG_3008.JPG IMG_3009.JPG IMG_3010.JPG IMG_3011.JPG IMG_3012.JPG IMG_3013.JPG IMG_3014.JPG IMG_3015.JPG

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top