JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
AB472F0F-94FB-4AA8-A751-85D6F68B5E5A.png Easy Action of the Day #16: ALL HANDS ON DECK: BOMBARD SENATE RULES COMMITTEE

Today we NEED ALL HANDS--Stop scrolling and take 2 minutes TO OVERLOAD THEIR INBOXES!!

WE NEED TO BE LOUD!! WE DESERVE TO BE HEARD!!!

THIS IS EVEN MORE POWERFUL IF YOU ARE IN THEIR DISTRICT!!!

SB6077 High capacity magazine ban and SB6294 CPL Training

Email EVERY bill sponsor and (D) members of the Senate Rules Committee to tell them Do NOT exec these two bills out of committee!

And then PASS THIS MESSAGE ON to 5 OF YOUR FRIENDS to do the same.

Simply copy & paste this message into text/messenger and ask them to help--because everyone's 5 friends will help us drown their inboxes!

Send this to all (D) Senate Rules Committee members & bill sponsors included here:
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

Subject: 100% opposed to SB6077 & SB6294: Do not exec out of committee!

Senators,
I am 100% opposed to both SB6077 & SB6294. Please do not exec these out of committee.
Please do not eliminate my rights to defend my life and the lives of those whom I love.

(Feel free to tailor your title or add your own VERY BRIEF points as well. Short is best.)
---
PS: If you share this post, make sure the text copy is shared with it. Otherwise you'll need to copy and paste the text to enable people to copy and paste into their email.
PPS: Find your Legislative District: Washington State Legislature
PPPS: Join the conversation on Facebook in the Washington 2020 Legislative Action Group

Done. Example brief points I used on SB-6077:

SB-6077 will affect about 40% of Washington State households as most modern firearms that use standard magazines will suddenly be restricted / illegal.

The Washington Mass Shootings Work Group did not recommend magazine restrictions as a means of preventing mass shootings.

SB-6077 will be a disaster for Democrats when the 30% of generally Democrat voting populace who owns firearms realizes their rights have just been shredded by the legislature.

Good start:

Senators,
I am 100% opposed to both SB6077 & SB6294. Please do not exec these out of committee.
Please do not eliminate my rights to defend my life and the lives of those whom I love.

A little bit of meat is nice:

B-6077 will affect about 40% of Washington State households as most modern firearms that use standard magazines will suddenly be restricted / illegal.

The Washington Mass Shootings Work Group did not recommend magazine restrictions as a means of preventing mass shootings.

SB-6077 will be a disaster for Democrats when the 30% of generally Democrat voting populace who owns firearms realizes their rights have just been shredded by the legislature.

How about a nice ending for them to think about:

If you are in support of these bills, please consider how these will hinder your security and abilities, if you or your loved ones ever need to be defended.

Excellent work, all!
This Rules committee is the last step before being released to the floor of the senate for hearings/votes. As I understand it, they are only sequencing these to the floor based on how easy it is to get them passed without extended debate/filibuster, and how important they are to the overlords.

We have very little opportunity to sway their opinion on the bills in this committee--our only goal right this moment is to swamp them: we're going to put up a great big fight.

While it is great to keep this up I hope all remember what happens every time there is some kind of "Town Hall" or such and this comes up. The place is full of people who are against what the law makers are doing and they do it anyway. Reason? They still win. Too many who show up and send mail then just refuse to vote for the opponent. Only one thing makes law makers change, seeing some lose their cushy job. If some of them do not start to get voted out none of them care.

Done, added this:

These restrictions will only affect the law abiding citizen. The lawless will be given a significant advantage not to mention another black market revenue stream or 'product'.

If you are in support of these bills, please consider how these will hinder your security and abilities, if you or your loved ones ever need to be defended. Also how it will embolden criminals who will know the disadvantage the law abiding are placed.

Done, added this:

If you are in support of these bills, please consider how these will hinder your security and abilities, if you or your loved ones ever need to be defended. Also how it will embolden criminals who will know the disadvantage the law abiding are placed.

Sorry, but no it won't. The politicos will NOT be hindered at all. Remember Teddy Kennidy walking into the Senate with his body guard who was carrying an illegal machinegun, and had another out in the car? Remember what happened? NOTHING! Teddy was a convicted felon and still had armed body guards. Bloomburg, who is rabidly antigun, with his half dozen heavily armed guards? Rosie O'Donald who said all gun owners should be killed or jailed and hires an armed guard to guard HER kid? The list of demorat politicos is endless who promote gun control for others is endless. I can think of six others right off the top of my head of nationally known gun grabbers who were heavily armed and had illegal guns in THEIR house, but don't want YOU to be armed.

Sadly, I think you are right. Didn't have a lot of time to edit and wanted to get something sent. Maybe they are not all corrupt and some still have a shred of the 'commoners' perspective. I saw a comment recently the writer was wondering if anyone knew how much money Bloomburg spends on firearms, directly or even indirectly. I wouldn't be surprised if it was much much more than what the average or even above average gun owner spends. The hypocrisy is undeniable, unbelievable and quite chilling.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top