JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello! I am pretty new to Oregon still. I heard from a friend that there is a good place to shoot in eastern Oregon. He said in the Christmas Valley area, which is BLM land, there is good camping and shooting... Like Jack Rabbits and Red Diggers. If it is what I have been told, I am thinking I wanna go spend a weekend out there. Anyone know, or have anymore information about Christmas Valley or better places? Or would anyone like to set up a weekend trip?

Be careful in the Christmas Valley area - PM me for specifics. I live near the area and am out in it often. Also if a desert environment is where you are looking to spend some time I would suggest staying south of Hwy 31 in the Fort Rock area. Most of that area is BLM and does not get the travel pressure as the Christmas Valley area. Also be sure of your target. Oregon will place certain little critters on the endangered species list with no warning and I know several have made the list in the last few years.

Be careful in the Christmas Valley area - PM me for specifics. I live near the area and am out in it often. Also if a desert environment is where you are looking to spend some time I would suggest staying south of Hwy 31 in the Fort Rock area. Most of that area is BLM and does not get the travel pressure as the Christmas Valley area. Also be sure of your target. Oregon will place certain little critters on the endangered species list with no warning and I know several have made the list in the last few years.

Thanks for the information... And warning. I have just heard that there is some good shooting in the east. I never have been out there.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews