JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have experience with EAGTAC, particularly customer service?

Here's the long story.
Borrowed one from my Son 3 years ago. Fantastic light. Wore the paint/black off the aluminum. It stills works flawlessly.

A year ago I decided I wanted to go rechargeable. Bought their DX3R. Loved it. 900 lumens!
My Wife saw it and loved it. Bought her one a month later.

Now, one is completely inoperable, the other just works when it wants to. I think it's possessed.

Over the last 4 months I have sent customer service requests to EAGTAC on 3 different occasions. No response. Nothing.
I am about to give up and go Fenix. $200 down the drain.

My take? STAY AWAY FROM EAGTAC!
Your experience?

Fenix
Surefire
Stream light
Olight
Lights you find at Costco

No particular order but you can't go wrong with these.

I am particular to fenix for their price/performance ratio. Surefire and Stream light are much more known brands especially for weapon mounted. Olight works as well.

Costco is just affordable with their 3 pack duracell lights for $15 when they have them up to 500 lumens more than enough for general use.

Forgot to add in: Fenix usually has sales for new accounts 20% for the first time buyer. Get what you want on one email then use your wife's or another's for another buy later if need be.

Sorry to hear of your bad luck with the EAGTAC! I'm a Fenix man myself but, there are other reputable lights out there too. Hope you find one that will suit all your purposes.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews