EAGTAC lights?

Reactions
Anyone have experience with EAGTAC, particularly customer service?

Here's the long story.
Borrowed one from my Son 3 years ago. Fantastic light. Wore the paint/black off the aluminum. It stills works flawlessly.

A year ago I decided I wanted to go rechargeable. Bought their DX3R. Loved it. 900 lumens!
My Wife saw it and loved it. Bought her one a month later.

Now, one is completely inoperable, the other just works when it wants to. I think it's possessed.

Over the last 4 months I have sent customer service requests to EAGTAC on 3 different occasions. No response. Nothing.
I am about to give up and go Fenix. $200 down the drain.

My take? STAY AWAY FROM EAGTAC!
Your experience?

Reactions
Fenix
Surefire
Stream light
Olight
Lights you find at Costco

No particular order but you can't go wrong with these.

I am particular to fenix for their price/performance ratio. Surefire and Stream light are much more known brands especially for weapon mounted. Olight works as well.

Costco is just affordable with their 3 pack duracell lights for $15 when they have them up to 500 lumens more than enough for general use.

Forgot to add in: Fenix usually has sales for new accounts 20% for the first time buyer. Get what you want on one email then use your wife's or another's for another buy later if need be.

HA556

Reactions
Sorry to hear of your bad luck with the EAGTAC! I'm a Fenix man myself but, there are other reputable lights out there too. Hope you find one that will suit all your purposes.:s0155:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom