JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw this at Gun Deals and wondered if it is worth pursuing further:

mkjnm00_0.jpg

EAA Windicator 4" blue, steel alloy frame, rubber grips, .357

Has anybody fondled one or better yet, shot or owns one, that I could get an opinion from? Selection of handguns to peruse is small in my town so I really would have to make an effort to go handle one or shoot one.

Thanx!

View attachment 473044

Has anybody fondled one or better yet, shot or owns one, that I could get an opinion from? Selection of handguns to peruse is small in my town so I really would have to make an effort to go handle one or shoot one.

Thanx!

The 357 is steel frame the are heavy at least 2 pounds I have one with 2 inch barrel .it's accurate and reliable they fit the hand well . I think they are the best bang for the buck on a inexpensive revolver .

Windicator is prononced Vindictator ( German) .a gun that has a name like a cool morning breeze is much more politically correct than one that sounds of revenge . Sounding so pretty it can make the California approved handgun roster lol

View attachment 473044

Thanx!

So what are they asking? o_O

So what are they asking? o_O

$265.99 seems like an affordable way to go for a reliable piece/gat. Free shipping.

Edit: it's thru a buying club... 14day trial membership available. Then $19.95/mo. Problem for me is I hate buying clubs... have had sooooo much trouble getting out of them.... even had to cancel a credit card in the past. But these are available on Gunbroker for not much more.

Last Edited:
27111B01-4056-4749-B71D-CEB0CD3AF2E7.jpeg
$265.99 seems like an affordable way to go for a reliable piece/gat. Free shipping.

Edit: it's thru a buying club... 14day trial membership available. Then $19.95/mo. Problem for me is I hate buying clubs... have had sooooo much trouble getting out of them.... even had to cancel a credit card in the past. But these are available on Gunbroker for not much more.
You could sell it for 350.00 5 min after walking into any neighborhood bar.............has to be worth a chance at that price. Just bought this Colt for 525.00, 357 Mag with holster, made in 1977.........I am really pleased with it. I saw these on sale too.......the reviews aren't bad on them.

you can get them for about the same price somewhere else . i see them on other sites but they sell out fast. the have one thats 38 also and is aluminum frame i think. they look alike make sure you are getting the 357

i see them on other sites but they sell out fast. the have one thats 38 also and is aluminum frame i think. they look alike make sure you are getting the 357

Yes, I don't think I'd want the aluminium frame .38...... too light, not durable enough, and not .357... I will be careful, thx! Gotta sell a few gun parts, then I'll start looking.

Here's one in the NWFA classifieds....

WTS OR - EAA Windicator .357 Mag 4" Revolver

Not to turn this thread into a for sale but I've got one in 357 with a 4" barrel. It's a really nice gun, handles very well. My only gripe is the fixed sights. If you want it I'd let it go for $200, transfer on you. My outlaws (inlaws, lol) live in LaGrande and we are overdue for a drive over east. Let me know and I can send pics if interested.

Not to turn this thread into a for sale but I've got one in 357 with a 4" barrel. It's a really nice gun, handles very well. My only gripe is the fixed sights. If you want it I'd let it go for $200, transfer on you. My outlaws (inlaws, lol) live in LaGrande and we are overdue for a drive over east. Let me know and I can send pics if interested.

Thx! I'm very interested!!!

Pics would be great. How old is it?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class