JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw this at Gun Deals and wondered if it is worth pursuing further:

mkjnm00_0.jpg

EAA Windicator 4" blue, steel alloy frame, rubber grips, .357

Has anybody fondled one or better yet, shot or owns one, that I could get an opinion from? Selection of handguns to peruse is small in my town so I really would have to make an effort to go handle one or shoot one.

Thanx!

View attachment 473044

Has anybody fondled one or better yet, shot or owns one, that I could get an opinion from? Selection of handguns to peruse is small in my town so I really would have to make an effort to go handle one or shoot one.

Thanx!

The 357 is steel frame the are heavy at least 2 pounds I have one with 2 inch barrel .it's accurate and reliable they fit the hand well . I think they are the best bang for the buck on a inexpensive revolver .

Windicator is prononced Vindictator ( German) .a gun that has a name like a cool morning breeze is much more politically correct than one that sounds of revenge . Sounding so pretty it can make the California approved handgun roster lol

View attachment 473044

Thanx!

So what are they asking? o_O

So what are they asking? o_O

$265.99 seems like an affordable way to go for a reliable piece/gat. Free shipping.

Edit: it's thru a buying club... 14day trial membership available. Then $19.95/mo. Problem for me is I hate buying clubs... have had sooooo much trouble getting out of them.... even had to cancel a credit card in the past. But these are available on Gunbroker for not much more.

Last Edited:
27111B01-4056-4749-B71D-CEB0CD3AF2E7.jpeg
$265.99 seems like an affordable way to go for a reliable piece/gat. Free shipping.

Edit: it's thru a buying club... 14day trial membership available. Then $19.95/mo. Problem for me is I hate buying clubs... have had sooooo much trouble getting out of them.... even had to cancel a credit card in the past. But these are available on Gunbroker for not much more.
You could sell it for 350.00 5 min after walking into any neighborhood bar.............has to be worth a chance at that price. Just bought this Colt for 525.00, 357 Mag with holster, made in 1977.........I am really pleased with it. I saw these on sale too.......the reviews aren't bad on them.

you can get them for about the same price somewhere else . i see them on other sites but they sell out fast. the have one thats 38 also and is aluminum frame i think. they look alike make sure you are getting the 357

i see them on other sites but they sell out fast. the have one thats 38 also and is aluminum frame i think. they look alike make sure you are getting the 357

Yes, I don't think I'd want the aluminium frame .38...... too light, not durable enough, and not .357... I will be careful, thx! Gotta sell a few gun parts, then I'll start looking.

Here's one in the NWFA classifieds....

WTS OR - EAA Windicator .357 Mag 4" Revolver

Not to turn this thread into a for sale but I've got one in 357 with a 4" barrel. It's a really nice gun, handles very well. My only gripe is the fixed sights. If you want it I'd let it go for $200, transfer on you. My outlaws (inlaws, lol) live in LaGrande and we are overdue for a drive over east. Let me know and I can send pics if interested.

Not to turn this thread into a for sale but I've got one in 357 with a 4" barrel. It's a really nice gun, handles very well. My only gripe is the fixed sights. If you want it I'd let it go for $200, transfer on you. My outlaws (inlaws, lol) live in LaGrande and we are overdue for a drive over east. Let me know and I can send pics if interested.

Thx! I'm very interested!!!

Pics would be great. How old is it?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews