JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm thinking about buying one of these. Interested if anyone owns one, what is the grip size. Online says it's 1.3", but wondering if that is accurate? Also, people's experience with this pistol would be welcome too. thanks!

I recently bought one from cdnn sports and was apprehensive as to the accuracy/quality. My concerns were soon put to rest one I shot it. Can't speak to grip measurements but it fits my hand nicely. Accuracy is really good as well. I shoot it about an inch low and two to the left but it's consistent. Out of 2 mags, I was shredding a nice hole. I think it has adjustable sights but not having it in front of me, I can't say for sure. All in all its a good gun...in my experience.

I recently bought one from cdnn sports and was apprehensive as to the accuracy/quality. My concerns were soon put to rest one I shot it. Can't speak to grip measurements but it fits my hand nicely. Accuracy is really good as well. I shoot it about an inch low and two to the left but it's consistent. Out of 2 mags, I was shredding a nice hole. I think it has adjustable sights but not having it in front of me, I can't say for sure. All in all its a good gun...in my experience.

Thanks!

This is what they look like...

eaa170840_3.jpg

If I just knew how the grip size compared to the M&P I'd be golden! I have hands on the smaller side, so really wondering if it will fit well or not.

If anyone cares, I picked my SAR K2 today. It fits my hand fine and overall very impressed with it build quality wise the trigger in SA mode feels sweet. Can't wait to fire it.

I've now shot it. Most accurate pistol I've ever shot...including much less powerful calibers. I ordered a 2nd one on Monday. $369 at CDNN is a steal of the century in my opinion. Very, very impressed to say the least.

Oh, I did brother. I did!

Just a quick update: Shot this fine pistol several more times, I'm making a ragged hole at 10 yards all the time...like I've said before...most accurate pistol I've ever shot, in any caliber. I've just ordered it's smaller cousin, the K2P in 9mm, following all the rave reviews about it online. I think this is one of the best kept secrets in pistols. A 14-round .45 that is accurate as hell for $370???

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top