JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The innermost notch on the right side of the gauge is the minimum legal size for Oregon.

6482DCCA-55E5-4130-AA8F-4296F607C717.jpeg

Sometimes just straight crab with garlic butter and a margarita is all you need.

2EEE95EE-3F22-44C1-AAFF-11B6FFA03E2F.jpeg

P

Just a couple drops of your favorite hot sauce. I did learn to NOT leave em to cool in a bucket of water while you go golf 9 holes. Raccoons did leave the shell for us.:D

That looks bubblegum fantastic. Good stuff man.

I'm originally from the East Coast and I liked my blue crabs steamed in water, vinegar, and a little beer layered with Old Bay. I used to prepare them gumbo style.
I prepare my Dungeness the exact same way that you listed. Originally being from Maryland and growing up on the Chesapeake Bay, I used to prefer blue crab. After crabbing for Dungeness a bunch last season, I now think Dungeness are the best. Every leg chamber is like a jumbo backfin lump. They are delightful prepared Old Bay style. I also like to throw a little baby red potato in there too.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads