JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sixteen 1st grade children - 4 and 5 years old, and their teacher, slaughtered by a pedophile misfit whose name I refuse to write.

Just like the 'where were you when President Kennedy was killed', many of us over here remember where we were when this terrible tragedy unfolded in the little Scottish town of Dunblane.

One of those 1st grade children who DIDN'T die was a little boy called Andy Murray, the tennis player.

So great was the national outpouring of grief and search for somebody else to blame - apart from the murderer - that the government banned all cartridge-shooting handguns in the UK. Only in Northern Ireland did the ban fail to take root.

So great was the national outpouring of grief and search for somebody else to blame - apart from the murderer - that the government banned all cartridge-shooting handguns in the UK. Only in Northern Ireland did the ban fail to take root.

That's too bad an object was blamed for such an atrocity.

o.

I tend to lose my sense of perspective when it comes to things like this, especially where the targets are a bunch of kids that wouldn't have reached as high your belt buckle.

I hope I might be forgiven.
That's the Warrior Instinct in you, the drive to stand between those who cannot stand up for themselves and those who would do them harm.

Something that even with its complications, the world would be a better place if more people had.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top