Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

DUI checkpoint refusal to search, arrest for DUI 0% BAC

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by explorerimports, Jul 27, 2013.

1. explorerimports

explorerimports WA Active Member

[video=youtube;wneBHaxvIhU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wneBHaxvIhU[/video]

2. slimer13

slimer13 Deer Park Well-Known Member

Based on the other civil disobedience videos, the only things out of his mouth should have been "Am I being detained", "What crime am I suspected of committing?", "Not without a warrant" and "I want my lawyer". Probably would not have mattered (unconstitutional detainment happens hundreds of times a day) but he seemed to stumble and be unprepared.

3. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

I think it woulda been more fun to stay at home and get hammered.

4. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

How many drunk drivers drove past this dumbass while he was screwing around?

5. BDA.45

BDA.45 oregon Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

:/

6. Black Dog

Black Dog Eagle Creek Or Active Member

There is a vary interesting read in the Sunday Oregonian (7-21-13) on page B-2. Warrantless Vehicle Searches Broadened. All the Police have to do to search your vehicle is suspect something and they can search without a warrant in OREGON! This was handed down by the Oregon Court of Appeals.
    So I don't think it is a good idea to give them to much crap or they will arrest you for something just to be more of an bubblegum then they are normally.

7. vern357

vern357 Near Olympia Member

Very interesting.

8. coastal steelheader

coastal steelheader Aberdeen Well-Known Member

The real moral of the story is don't be dumb enough to drive up to a check point.

9. unklekippy

unklekippy In The Mountains Near Sprague River Well-Known Member

How many free Americans were illegally searched? Whether anyone believes this is "to help" society or not, it's the same as entering your home or your pockets. Where is the warrant? Nazi Germany we do not live in.