JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$270
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
A tree target with circular paddle targets, which flip over easily whether you hit them dead center in the middle or on the outside edge. Add magazine change outs, movement, and a secondary target to the mix and you have an endless shooting skills improvement system.

Dueling Tree | Recreational | Salute Targets

du tree.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
404. looking to update the add but I have not taken a pic of the target. Currently laying in my garage. It is indestructible and in great shape due to the quality of steel Salute uses. Fully functional and ready for fun.

404. looking to update the add but I have not taken a pic of the target. Currently laying in my garage. It is indestructible and in great shape due to the quality of steel Salute uses. Fully functional and ready for fun.
Used but like new. Shoot - Paint - Shoot - Paint - Shoot - Paint :)

Sold and company is now in Michigan.
Mine def came from the Oregon location. I spoke to the owner and he told me he told me about the targets and his military background. I was going to drive out and pick them up but he shipped them to Vancouver for nearly nothing.

Mine def came from the Oregon location. I spoke to the owner and he told me he told me about the targets and his military background. I was going to drive out and pick them up but he shipped them to Vancouver for nearly nothing.
The company did exist in Hillsboro I believe and it has since been sold and the new owners are running production in Michigan now.

What does the base look like?
Web site lists "standard or armored"
The armored base just has a piece of angle iron welded to the front upright on a 45 degree. I have not hit the base upright but if I had I doubt it would do any damage or be an issue. The base is an H pattern on the ground with the upright post fitting into the base.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews