Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Dual Dated Mosin Nagant + Ammo/ Near Tacoma/Seattle

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by shoggoth80, May 22, 2010.

1. shoggoth80

shoggoth80 Greater Seattle Area Member

Hey all,
    I have a project that I really want to get off the ground.
    This rifle has a strong bore, nice metal, and the usual dinged/scratched stock, and it does have some arsenal repairs. It shoots well, and I have applied the sticky bolt remedy to it. It rates as an R6 our of a rarity scale of 10 on 7.62x54r.net, which is a pretty good web resource for these guns. With it, I have an original sling, oil bottle, tool kit, bayonet (non matching, but seems pre-war). The rifle's numbers are all matching except for the floor plate, which is a line out force match. The rifle bears the MO (Ministry of Defense) marking, and dual dates of 1934/51. Hex receiver, a little more desirable than the later round receiver guns.
    It will also come with 1007 rounds of various surplus ammo. There are 100 rounds of 1945 dated Russian light ball, a little more than 80 Czech silver tip light ball, a bunch of 1980s Russian light ball, some 1980s Bulgarian light ball, and a good bit of Bulgarian yellow tip heavy ball. There are a few random rounds of 1948 Soviet light ball as well.

Addendum: Ok all, I am willing to split the lot up. If you want just the rifle, I can let it go for $125 FTF. If you want the ammo $200 for the entire lot? Could work something out for smaller quantities? I know that is combined more than the asking price for the whole lot, but I understand that people might need more ammo, but not the gun... or might want the gun, but not need more ammo
    Edit: Ammo posted for sale/trade in the ammo section as well. I am not adverse to selling the gun and ammo together for $300 if someone wants to get both.

Here are the best pics I have of it at the moment.
    It's the one next to the Enfield (not for sale!)
    P1010450-1.jpg

Here is an attempt to get the dual dates, and the MO mark.
    P1010458-1.jpg

Rifle is now SPF

Last edited: May 24, 2010