JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy,
The aforementioned part is for sale, with all the hardware necessary for installation. Had it on an SA58 I used to own, and never had any grief. It has been dinged up a bit from the brass, which seems to be the norm based on my experience with the other one I own and talking to some other folks. Asking $80, shipped free to your door. $75 if we can work out something FTF. I'm on the Long Beach peninsula, and don't care to travel much further than 45 minutes. The cord to the camera has been misplaced, so if you'd like pictures I can send them by text. (might be able to text them to my photobucket account, i'll check on that shortly). Thanks.

- Jacob

here's some pictures of it on the weapon. If you'd like to see more, let me know.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top