JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Yup - I thought so. Even used, DSA FALs go for $1300+ and that is a good deal. Never seen a DSA for less than $1K.

The details are that it is their 'entry level' model, but looking at the description I would think it is still a pretty good deal. Better than used mil-surplus.

Most certainly is not better than most Milagros. Good quality not better than an original kit.

It is a good deal though. Nice price.

Whose 'original kit'?

Everybody and their dogs (including India) has made various versions of a FN-FAL - under license - with various levels of quality. Then there are all the ones put together by private parties using parts kits *shudder*:eek:

An Imbel? I would much rather have a DSA.

An actual FN made FAL? Sure. But that would cost a lot more, if you can find one.

Whose 'original kit'?

Everybody and their dogs (including India) has made various versions of a FN-FAL - under license - with various levels of quality. Then there are all the ones put together by private parties using parts kits *shudder*:eek:

An Imbel? I would much rather have a DSA.

An actual FN made FAL? Sure. But that would cost a lot more, if you can find one.
An imbel with imbel receiver?

Oh hell that beats a DSA all to pieces.

DSA is the Taurus of FALs. Solid and comes with a radio.

Any original demilled Kit is better (except for Indians and badly used G1s that went through Turkey).

FNs are good quality but not better than Styers for instance.

Argentine, imbel, steyr, Israeli, and Some of the L1A1 kits from U.K. and Australia are better.

Modern DSA steel receivers are good but imbel are better. coonan are better. Argentine are better.

This is a good deal but building a kit will get you an overall better rifle most of the time.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top