JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"CCHR says school mental health screening & psychotropic drugs can contribute to senseless violence acts"

Expert Warns of Antidepressants Linked to Violence | CCHR International

It's been said for years yet now they agree.
What do the disclaimers on every TV drug ad say? "May cause depression or suicidal thought and actions" They conveniently omit that suicidal is also known to be homicidal. Oh, but the FDA and AMA will bash guns - the sales of which they do not profit from.

Instead of attacking freedom, the AMA should open a gun shop so that we can protect ourselves form the homicidal maniacs they create.

Irony of ironies: I'm listening to 999 sing "Homicide' on YouTube.

My sister in law feeds her kids donuts and juice for breakfast. The kids also fend for themselves and eat only what they feel like, which ends up being candy and sweet things. Try to put anything good in front of them and they won't do anything but nibble and push it around the plate.

Now both kids are on meds 24/7 and walk around like zombies. The 7 year old has been expelled from school for violent behavior....and mom just doesn't know why :oops:
Can't like that. Dang.

Guns are bad, being a politician is good, dump your guns and become one of us is what I heard..

If THAT, is what YOU heard........
May I suggest, that you spend another 11 min. 08 seconds. Replay the video and really listen to what he said. If you still hear the same message (as you posted earlier).....well, I'm sorry that I suggested the video to you.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads