JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Florida student arrested for plotting school shooting, police say

Don't get me wrong......it is important to get CRAZY people (assuming at this point that he is) off of the streets. Now, let's see what happens next? After all, it's FLO-RI-DUH.

Aloha, Mark

Was there a motive behind John Hagins' Snapchat threats against ERAU?

Police are still trying to figure out what motive Hagins had for his planned shooting but Young said Hagins was on academic probation and his grade point average had fallen below a 2.0 average.
Motive: he is too dumb to think of anything but a copycat crime. (Brought to you in part by the media)

-Robert

Social media is an amazing thing to bring out the stupid. Said he may have been joking. Well if he was I hope he likes the punch line he is going to live now. If he really was stupid enough to think this is a joke? He is too stupid to own a gun. If he really was going to go shooting at the school? Thank god they caught him first.

Social media is an amazing thing to bring out the stupid. Said he may have been joking. Well if he was I hope he likes the punch line he is going to live now. If he really was stupid enough to think this is a joke? He is too stupid to own a gun. If he really was going to go shooting at the school? Thank god they caught him first.
Spot on . . . . .

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads