JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale a NIB Century Arms Romanian Draco AK pistol in 7.62 by 39.
It comes with three 30 round magazines.
WA drivers license and a bill of sale for my records.
$650.
Draco2_zpsec0d93f2.jpg

Last Edited:
thats not a reasonable dealer.not only that u should say who so its someone that i wont buy from. i have a list a places that i wont buy from liek surplus selling $50 pmags...

Surplus won't get another dime of my money. Used to spend a lot of money in there, especially since the Lakewood store is right down the road from base.

thats not a reasonable dealer.not only that u should say who so its someone that i wont buy from. i have a list a places that i wont buy from liek surplus selling $50 pmags...

Skagit Arms in Burlington. I did say "one of the more reasonable dealers" which is true if you go out shopping for a Draco. Unfortunately it is a matter of supply and demand. The dealers that haven't raised their prices have very little supply. So if you want something like this immediately, it is going to be expensive.

I completely agree that you can and should vote with your dollars. I've bought quite a bit of stuff from Skagit Arms at good prices. Some of their prices have gone up and I don't buy those items. But if they have it in stock, and it is hard to get elsewhere, then it is my choice to pay more for it. As an example, last time I was there they had a good stock of Springfield XDs 7-round magazines for $39.95. Frankly you could buy them at that price and double your money on eBay if you were so inclined. It is a bit more than retail, but a bargain in today's market.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread; I still think the price being offered here is reasonable for today, in today's current market. Up to the buyer to decide if they want to pay that amount for it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.