JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Draco-C AK-47 pistol chambered in 7.62x39 with upgraded grip and front end both are hogue,Tac rail, also upgraded muzzle brake and comes with sling and 2-30rd Tapco mags with 30 rds loaded.. May add extras for the right deal, I'm willing to trade for the following, other trades will be considered also

SIDE NOTE FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIKE THESE WASR10 & DRACO-C
The guy who purchased this was very pleased with the excellent condition of the Draco-C and also agreed with me they might be cheaper but all in all they are very nice and reliable weapons.

These AK's don't get enough credit.I have never not once in the past 8 years ever had one issue what so ever, EATS any ammo, And also at closer range very accurate.

Obviously I would use an AR-15 for range..but close quarters an AK always
Thanks

Last Edited:
I'm gonna do a reduction on buy price to beat all I have seen on Outdoorstrader, Armslist and here at 930.00 OBO and will be my trade rate also.
Thanks for looking,Canty
Also willing to take other offers then my list of items.
Like bolt action rifles,AR-15,12 gauge over and under,Glock,Sig,Beretta,S&W,Would consider a .17hmr as part trade if it's in good shape