JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Working on building a different project so these two rifles go up. Not looking for trades, mainly looking for cash.
If interested, please PM me. I am negotiable on the prices, so shoot me an offer if interested.
I am willing meet the buyer 1/2 between you and me. However, don't expect me to deliver it. FTF Oregon, show ID

First up
It has come to my attention that the Red and White stripes on the magazine may indicate that it is a "Drill Purpose" weapon. And it would also have rings on the stock. I don't remember if there were rings on the stock when I refinished it. When I bought it, I was not notified of the weapon as such.
However, the rifle does have DP stamped on the sling ring and rear site. Suffice to say, what it means is that this rifle was for drilling and at some point was demilled. I am in contact with the importer to find out any more information. As such....buyer beware. Until I find out that the rifle was made safe, I won't sale the ammo with it. Dropped the price too.
Ishapore 1949 Enfield No. 1 Mk3* G.R.I .303
The bore in this rifle is excellent or very close to it. I personally have only put about 60 rounds down range in the last 10 years that I have had it.*(This was 8 year before I knew what DP meant)
The bluing has come off the receiver. It has one magazine with it.
Originally, I had no plans to sell, so I refinished the stock.

Asking $250 obo
DSCF1051.jpg
DSCF1050.jpg
DSCF1046.jpg
DSCF1054.jpg

Second
MAS 1936 7.5French with bayonet
This rifle is in pretty good condition. I have only put about 30 rounds down range in the last 8 years.
I have 90 rounds to go with it. 60 on a belt and 30 in boxes. (not inexpensive)Ammo goes with the gun.
Asking $250 obo
DSCF1042.jpg
DSCF1039.jpg
DSCF1044.jpg
DSCF1043.jpg

:cool:

Last Edited: