JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Soooo.... A misspelling in the first sentence...Followed by a "live fire" while shooting around people...In addition to some horrible muzzle discipline...might have missed some other faux pas...

Plus having shot "for real" around non-combatants , trust me they just don't stand there calmly while you shoot around them , over them or near them etc ...*

If that video shows you guys at your best .... Then no thanks.
Andy

*Edit to add :
I do not consider myself a "operator" , expert at anything or general all around bad azz.
Nor do I think I could teach a course in Close Quarter Combat.
But I do have four combat tours , some of which involved urban warfare and shooting around civilians.
All of which means doodly squat ... But then I don't go around "training" others in bad practices either...

Last Edited:
Granted it was a few years back but I was trained in CQC and I will second that Andy. No way my Instructors would have done some of that.

"looking cool is for prom night" "You train so you can come home" quotes from my DI ;):D

You could get the same training benefit without risking lives using paintball markers. Teaching poor muzzle discipline and taking unnecessary risks is just silly. I'm unimpressed. Some mall ninja will now shoot one of his buddies while trying to duplicate the actions in this video in order to be "cool".

Soooo.... A misspelling in the first sentence...Followed by a "live fire" while shooting around people...In addition to some horrible muzzle discipline...might have missed some other faux pas...

Plus having shot "for real" around non-combatants , trust me they just don't stand there calmly while you shoot around them , over them or near them etc ...*

If that video shows you guys at your best .... Then no thanks.
Andy

*Edit to add :
I do not consider myself a "operator" , expert at anything or general all around bad azz.
Nor do I think I could teach a course in Close Quarter Combat.
But I do have four combat tours , some of which involved urban warfare and shooting around civilians.
All of which means doodly squat ... But then I don't go around "training" others in bad practices either...

Yeah really, "pardon me sir, let me get this tango over here"

Theys Opertaters!

IMG_0903.JPG

Here is the issue I have, they are assuming no malfunction possible.
I have seen first hand a malfunction send a bullet way way off the intended target.
Death imminent, ok then risk "maybe" required to that level. But training live
thinking your firearm is perfect? I watched this and thought ok maybe in a blockbuster they try that stuff, but whom...:s0010:...... geees at a loss..,:confused:

Here is the issue I have, they are assuming no malfunction possible.
I have seen first hand a malfunction send a bullet way way off the intended target.
Death imminent, ok then risk "maybe" required to that level. But training live
thinking your firearm is perfect? I watched this and thought ok maybe in a blockbuster they try that stuff, but whom...:s0010:...... geees at a loss..,:confused:

Whats funny is if you watch when they begin to clear the tire course with a rifleman and the guy with the pistol, the pistol dude has a malfunction and lags behind clearing his malfunction.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top