JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an old Crossman Medalist '22 pistol that has been sitting for about 25 years +/-.

Rust on the outside, hard to tell about the barrel.

It pumps up and holds a couple of pumps of air, but if you pump it further, it does not increase pressure.

I used to shoot this a lot, but.......

From what I have seen, a repair kit will cost me $35-50.....

Any thoughts/ideas.

Thanks.:):)

Good example of Why I like canines better than most people :)
It why My wife and I have got along for the past 50 plus years.
We both like them better than most people.
They don't give ya Sheite..........:s0012:
:s0096:

Since NoFlinch is down in S. Oregon, I don't know that Ollie Damons is a great choice. Add shipping both ways plus the repair, it may not be worth it. But you could always give them a call and ask, maybe they'll surprise you. Don't try to reach them via email - they don't answer.

Good luck with your old Medalist! I had one and liked it a lot! At least the frame isn't plastic.
BTW, try oiling the pressure washer. It could be dry but uncracked. Or maybe I'm cracked!:)

I just ordered a rebuild kit from Ollie Damons.

$15 + $4 shipping.....other sites were charging $35+

They GUARANTEED it would improve my aim by 200%.......:cool::):D.
(Actually a great group of guys)
Oh, this gunsmithing is gona' be great!:s0079:

Since NoFlinch is down in S. Oregon, I don't know that Ollie Damons is a great choice. Add shipping both ways plus the repair, it may not be worth it. But you could always give them a call and ask, maybe they'll surprise you. Don't try to reach them via email - they don't answer.

Oh yeah didn't think about that. If it was one of the older wood gripped/wood pumpers it would be worth the restore, but Not so much with the Plastic. You can get them so inexpensively anymore.

Oh yeah didn't think about that. If it was one of the older wood gripped/wood pumpers it would be worth the restore, but Not so much with the Plastic. You can get them so inexpensively anymore.

Sounds like they were able to help him anyway, so maybe it is a good choice after all :)

I didn't know they made wood ones.......they must be from the 40's- 50's?:)

I just want something to plink with in the garage, so this "Should" work:D

I feed the squirrels & birds a little (don't want to upset nature too much) in the winter, so no targets there.:D

Update;

Didn't hear from Ollie Damons for 2 weeks so called them today.

After being put on hold for 6 minutes, I hung up, then called back.

I was transferred to someone else, who, after trying to figger' out what I ordered, said;
"Your credit card didn't go through".

"Oh, that's strange. Why didn't you call me?"

"I did".

"OK, What happened when you called"

"Nothing.......it just kept ringing".

You didn't try again, knowing everyone has Voicemail on cell phones?"

"Uh........Uh"

"OK, thanks."

"By"

Now, I need to research a REAL business............:rolleyes:o_O:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show