JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I haven't seen this posted here. If it has been ==> Sorry!

Documents Reveal TSA Research Proposal To Body-Scan Pedestrians, Train Passengers

8 US Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush.

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member

In Britain various urban police departments set up roving metal detector gates on sidewalks, usually outside of pubs, and making sidewalk pedestrians go through the gate is legal there................................elsullo

im still trying to figure out why a supposedly free country has a department of homeland security. The crazy thing is that majority of the country supports them. All in the name of safety!

im still trying to figure out why a supposedly free country has a department of homeland security. The crazy thing is that majority of the country supports them. All in the name of safety!
Ya know, I don't think that it's really a free country any more....The professional fear mongers have convinced the fold to accept having their rights removed for the superstition of safety. It is crazy ain't it???? Well crazy/scary really.

Back around christmas when the body scanners were a big deal, I was ranting to my wife how stupid everyone is nowadays allowing our rights to be stripped away all in the name of safety. We went dinner a couple days later at her fathers house and her step mother was talking about how she thought they were great, and that it's all to keep us safe. My wife saw the smoke coming out of my ears and gave me one of those looks urging me to keep quiet. I did, it was the holidays after all...but it perfectly proved my point to the wife.

yes and there is people that want to bring back the road block/random searches to 'help catch more drunk drivers' Some people are all for illegal searches of their vehicles because 'they have nothing to hide'. It's insane. I have nothing to hide but How bout, keep your paws off of me big brother!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top