JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$1
City
VANCOUVER
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am offering my services for cash and/or trade for AR-15 gun parts/ammo. I have years of 3d printing experience under my belt with years of CAD design too. If you want or need something printed hit me up and we will see what we can work out. if you have your own stl's files and just want them printed it will be way cheaper than if you want me to design it from scratch but if you have an idea of what you would like I will search for and see if I can find models already designed to save you and I both time and money! Let me know I'm always ready to print!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Would you be able to make a reinforced A2 style entry stock (RRA Entry) that uses a standard 6 position buffer tube and Perhaps uses a set screw (or two) to lock in place from the bottom of the stock?

Mostly after a short A2 stock. Instead of a sling loop, perhaps a QD socket near the rear.

No one currently makes an A2 entry short stock anymore. Only ACE and Sully make "entry" style stocks.

If you created a 3D printed A2 style shortened entry stock that could use a common carbine buffer tube that locks down in place you'd make a fortune as the rare ones (RRA and UTG #4) floating around go for good money. There is a market for them and retailers would most likely sell these stocks.

Coming back with a new request..
I'm after a P99/SW99 slide end plate
As of now I cannot currently find a replacement.. I have one, but need a copy.
(Haven't been on since 2022) but I still thought it was worth a shot.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews