JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Hey guys, I recently delved into reloading for the 37mm launcher system and have since CAD designed and 3D printed my own projectiles which work very well. I believe they are the best projectile currently on the market for 37mm launchers.

I'm looking to sell some projectiles to help recoup some of the cost of the investment and have since started selling on etsy; as amazon is quite restrictive of the items they sell.

So without further ramblings feast your eyes upon "The LongRanger"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This 4 pack of LongRangers is the best and most accurate available 3d printed projectile for your 37mm launcher!

******The LongRanger will need to be seated in shells 3 inches or longer due to the length*******

The LongRanger as shown will NOT work in standard 2" short shells. The nose cone will fit in 2" shells and works well (albeit not as accurate) without the tail fin assembly and can be bought separately.

----------------------------------------------

-Unique 2-piece design allows the user to fill these projectiles with a multitude of substances. With a large payload these work great for smoke, CS, bird bangers, or flares!

-A large fin sections allows this projectile to stabilize in flight with amazing accuracy!

-The lower finned portion has a fuse hole that fits standard 1/8th inch cannon fuse (can also be plugged with hot glue if not used)

-Recessed design allows the projectile to fit quite snug in your shell casing - no need for ineffective gimmicks like rubber bands or tape!

-Includes a powder press cup for each projectile that firmly holds your powder load in the powder bushing underneath your projectile

Simply fill with your desired substance and use a small dab of glue to seal the halves together (optional) they fit together quite tightly

CAD designed and printed in PLA; these projectiles are designed to provide the best accuracy, largest payload, and farthest distance possible from your 37mm flare launcher.

These are not weapons and should never be used as such. Not to be used on any living target.

4 projectiles for 30$ shipped to you!

DE635CD4-2DDA-47A8-BC0C-11CB9249C6B7.jpeg 0EF18322-FDE1-4130-B0E3-80377188B4F2.jpeg 18B7EC54-1717-45C1-9694-C154EFD6A255.jpeg 6882372C-0458-4EBD-8650-94256342963F.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Forgot to mention!
The LongRanger is also available in a impact sensitive configuration that reliably initiates a 209 primer upon impact with the target setting off your payload, no need for fuse!!!

Also available in a increased payload variant that allows nearly double the case capacity for large payloads like smoke or flares!

Hey guys, I recently delved into reloading for the 37mm launcher system and have since CAD designed and 3D printed my own projectiles which work very well. I believe they are the best projectile currently on the market for 37mm launchers.

I'm looking to sell some projectiles to help recoup some of the cost of the investment and have since started selling on etsy; as amazon is quite restrictive of the items they sell.

So without further ramblings feast your eyes upon "The LongRanger"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This 4 pack of LongRangers is the best and most accurate available 3d printed projectile for your 37mm launcher!

******The LongRanger will need to be seated in shells 3.5 inches or longer due to the length*******

The LongRanger as shown will NOT work in standard 2" short shells. The nose cone will fit in 2" shells and works well (albeit not as accurate) without the tail fin assembly and can be bought separately.

-Unique 2-piece design allows the user to fill these projectiles with a multitude of substances. With a large payload these work great for smoke, CS, bird bangers, or flares!

-A large fin sections allows this projectile to stabilize in flight with amazing accuracy!

-The lower finned portion has a fuse hole that fits standard 1/8th inch cannon fuse (can also be plugged with hot glue if not used)

-Recessed design allows the projectile to fit quite snug in your shell casing - no need for ineffective gimmicks like rubber bands or tape!

-Includes a powder press cup for each projectile that firmly holds your powder load in the powder bushing underneath your projectile

Simply fill with your desired substance and use a small dab of glue to seal the halves together (optional) they fit together quite tightly

CAD designed and printed in PLA; these projectiles are designed to provide the best accuracy, largest payload, and farthest distance possible from your 37mm flare launcher.

These are not weapons and should never be used as such. Not to be used on any living target.

4 projectiles for 30$ shipped to you!

View attachment 1393028 View attachment 1393029 View attachment 1393030 View attachment 1393031
how do i dm you. made this account just for this.

I have designed my own 37mm-40mm. I believe mine would beat your design but there's only one way to find out. My email is [email protected] i am a EOD Tech i don't know how to post pictures on this forum. I have HE or HEAT and also Inert / Chalk round. If anyone would like them email me. We can talk about it

What are the odds I could get the STL Files from ya to print on my own?
Unfortunately I've started a side business selling my design on multiple online platforms and don't want to give the file out.
If it helps I can sell you a larger quantity for much cheaper as it doesn't hit me so hard on shipping / sale fees.

Unfortunately I've started a side business selling my design on multiple online platforms and don't want to give the file out.
If it helps I can sell you a larger quantity for much cheaper as it doesn't hit me so hard on shipping / sale fees.
I can understand not wanting to Give the file out. I could pay for the file too. But if not I totally understand. Ill probably buy a few projectiles anyways to test off your Etsy store. Much Appreciated.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top