JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Delegate the people you surround yourself with. Rise people up, don't put them down. Think practical. Take care of your Mind. Body. Soul. Become self-sufficient. Support each other's growth. Focus on resource management. Invest into dependable gear and kit. Avoid debt for the sake of Kit. Foremost, train how you fight and run what you got. Put the money up. I never regretted a purchase when you have done due diligence. Do your own research.

Delegate the people you surround yourself with. Rise people up, don't put them down. Think practical. Take care of your Mind. Body. Soul. Become self-sufficient. Support each other's growth. Focus on resource management. Invest into dependable gear and kit. Avoid debt for the sake of Kit. Foremost, train how you fight and run what you got. Put the money up. I never regretted a purchase when you have done due diligence. Do your own research.
Train? Dude, I'm just here for the dick-n-fart jokes.

Welcome aboard. As you have undoubtedly gathered, you are amongst a multitude of sophisticates.
images.jpeg-279.jpg

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

To answer the OP question...
Neither....since I don't train.

I simply enjoy firearms...they are fun to own and shoot.
I enjoy learning about them...as well as learning how to use them safely and proficiently....
But I do not train with them...or practice any other related skill for any reason other than for fun and that it is wise to maintain a skill that you have.

In any event....
Welcome to the forum.
Andy

To answer the OP question...
Neither....since I don't train.

I simply enjoy firearms...they are fun to own and shoot.
I enjoy learning about them...as well as learning how to use them safely and proficiently....
But I do not train with them...or practice any other related skill for any reason other than for fun and that it is wise to maintain a skill that you have.

In any event....
Welcome to the forum.
Andy
I feel that daily use of firearms is enough "training" for me. I do try very hard not to get complacent, it has happened in my profession and it never ends well. I still practice the 3 rules of safety every day

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews