JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm deaf in one ear, I usually smell like CLP and hopps, Im ugly as sin and covered in tattoos. I shoot ugly guns like glocks but by no means am I a fanboy because I like and love all guns. I tell it like it is even if it offends you. I really do love my woobie and still sleep with it and go months without washing it (flavor country boys.) I have horrible grammar and type like I have oven mitts on. I think iron sights are awesome and usually choose them over everything on AR's. I drive a Ford. I don't know how to swim. Im Christian but I haven't learned how to turn the other cheek (working on it.) I really do believe this country is better than everyone else's and finally my answer for anything that I really dont have an answer for is usually "that's above my paygrade" or I just say "because Murica!" Sooooo do you accept me?

If you ain't P C then I say welcome and glad to have ya even if you shoot glocks.

Ps. What you do with your wooble at night is your own business :s0140:

Last Edited:
"I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Winston S. Churchill

And one more...

"I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university."

Albert Einstein
Not only a scholar but a gentleman too I see. I'm really glad I joined this site-you guys seem like really good people.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top