JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm by no means new here. But this is the strangest thread I've encountered. And yet, I read every post and subscribed.

Welcome to NWFA! You shoot Glocks, everything else you listed can be ignored or forgiven.

Woobies are the best. I still have mine. They really are the most magical things. They are warm when you need them to be, cold when you don't, they are soft and yet at the same time sturdy and somewhat stain resistant. My wife tries to put mine away in the closet so I don't use it on the couch most of the time. That's ok, cause my Woobie and I have a long history together, its been around the world a few times and seen some hard use. Its still my go to blanket.

Woobies are the best. I still have mine. They really are the most magical things. They are warm when you need them to be, cold when you don't, they are soft and yet at the same time sturdy and somewhat stain resistant. My wife tries to put mine away in the closet so I don't use it on the couch most of the time. That's ok, cause my Woobie and I have a long history together, its been around the world a few times and seen some hard use. Its still my go to blanket.
Wrapping up in my woobie makes me feel like I'm a baby unicorn being held by a 100 arms of Angels on the sun kissed mountains of Madagascar.

You sound like you have it all together, except for that Ford thing. :D
Hay now BE NICE. I drive a Ford.

Since this is the *welcome to NWFA thread* I will do the decent thang here and say Welcome to NWFA. You strike me as a decent sort. You and I, I expect we'd get along famously. Basically I am a dyed in the wool REDNECK. I like earth tones and fall colors. My fave color is OD and black. I enjoy Teriyaki and Chinese and Filipino foods and BBQ. My all time fave truck is the massively ugly UNIMOG but boy howdy they are tough trucks.

I am also a bit of the long winded variety... Just a fair warning to y'all here...:eek:

Hay now BE NICE. I drive a Ford.

Since this is the *welcome to NWFA thread* I will do the decent thang here and say Welcome to NWFA. You strike me as a decent sort. You and I, I expect we'd get along famously. Basically I am a dyed in the wool REDNECK. I like earth tones and fall colors. My fave color is OD and black. I enjoy Teriyaki and Chinese and Filipino foods and BBQ. My all time fave truck is the massively ugly UNIMOG but boy howdy they are tough trucks.

I am also a bit of the long winded variety... Just a fair warning to y'all here...:eek:

This is starting to sound like a dating site :p

I took a link last night to that guy Outdoor Trekker or similar with his better than a poncho liner blanket and I gotta tell you it looks great. Kept him warm at 40-41F. I NEVER slept that warm w/my poncho liner ever! Can't even member what he called it but it surely did cost a pretty penny+it's made in China. I didn't know shipping a 20' can from the UK was so expensive!! Cripes $180+freight from the UK+no doubt the Value Added Tax (VAT). I really liked this OD Woobie thing. It would be great for parkas and bivouac bags but 200 bucks is a raping price. He'd have to send me one free and I'd test it and review it before I could get excited about it.:mad:

I took a link last night to that guy Outdoor Trekker or similar with his better than a poncho liner blanket and I gotta tell you it looks great. Kept him warm at 40-41F. I NEVER slept that warm w/my poncho liner ever! Can't even member what he called it but it surely did cost a pretty penny+it's made in China. I didn't know shipping a 20' can from the UK was so expensive!! Cripes $180+freight from the UK+no doubt the Value Added Tax (VAT). I really liked this OD Woobie thing. It would be great for parkas and bivouac bags but 200 bucks is a raping price. He'd have to send me one free and I'd test it and review it before I could get excited about it.:mad:
I'm coming out with something better and a way better price point. It will be released this summer. My woobie will warm you up like a fat chick in death valley.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top