JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you have ever worked in a government office, you have seen the effects people of trying not to offend anyone. Many of these bureaucracies whip their employees into a robotic like mode so they will not hurt anyone's feelings. Common sense, personal thoughts, and most of all Freedom of Speech get thrown out the door. Those with a minority of thought end up regulating the flow of the atmosphere because everyone is trying not to offend them.

I understand there is a fine line between offend and offensive and we have to be careful that our words do not keep someone from being involved, getting service, or seeking the basic needs of existence.

I saw many people on this forum jump all over a young man who under their opinion made bad choices in his life and decided to file bankruptcy, that post went on and on for many pages. However, when one makes a joke to scorn some for what I and many others on this board see as a bad choice in electing a president, twice that opinion is quashed without retrospect. Perhaps this post will be three, we'll just wait and see.

For your casual reading-

<broken link removed>

ETA: Some of the articles in the link may offend you.
You have many rights as a citizen of the US. You do not however have the right to never be offended. As for whether you have the right to offend others intentionally, I suppose that all depends on your ability to take a punch.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top