1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Divorce sale of guns. good pricing

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Smokey85, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Smokey85

Smokey85 Vancouver Member

]so im going through a divorce and forced to sell some guns. make a reasonable offer. i dont want her having them as its a community property state but i wont be low balled completely because I may have to back it up in court later.

i have a picture of 1 im at work posting so more pictures to come.

1. Springfield XD .45 tactical comes with box and 3 magazines. $400.00

2. smith and wesson prelock 586, blued 4" .357 very nice gun shot a couple of times.
    $400.00 paid 5-600 i believe.

3. Mossberg pump shotgun duck camouflage and 3 1/2 in. supermag. with turkey choke like new. 250.00 paid 400.

4. havoc 37mm flare launcher bought and shot 3 rounds out of it. $300.00 paid 450.00 for it.

all 4 items i purchased within last 4 months before she dropped the bomb on me.

I hate to get rid of my recent collection of toys but have been advised to do so. thanks.
    feel free to call me at 360-566-7790 jared

2. Untamo

Untamo Tigard (SW Portland) Member

Interested in 37mm launcher. Is it the 12" rear loader or 9" side loader? Stock system? Rounds or adapters? Thanks! Sorry its being sold like this.
  3. One-Eyed Ross

One-Eyed Ross Winlock, WA Well-Known Member

Wish I could help.... But follow the advice of your atty. Good luck!
  4. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

Sell em for $5 each to someone you trust.. then buy em back later? lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.