JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$775
Manufacturer
Dillon Precision
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Renton
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am helping a friend out and selling his Dillon Square Deal B with six Caliber Conversions. The calibers included are as follows:
1. 9MM Luger
2. 40 S&W
3. 10MM
4. 45 ACP #1 (will need to contact Dillon to figure out what caliber this exactly is)
5. 45 ACP #4 (will need to contact Dillon to figure out what caliber this exactly is)
6. 44 #4 (will need to contact Dillon to figure out what caliber this exactly is)

The price is $350 for the press with strong mount and one caliber conversion and each caliber conversion is $85 each for a total of $775. This pricing is based off of 40% off current Dillon prices and I'm throwing in an extra powder measure, broken powder scale and strong mount. Now you might be wondering, what's the catch as Dillon gear regularly sells for 20% off MSRP and this guy is selling it for 40% off?

I received this press and dies in a large box with everything mixed together. I tried to put it back the best that I could however it is missing pieces! Most of them are small bits however the large parts that are missing are safety system for the powder measure and the spent primer catch system. There is also surface rust on some of the dies and die plates. Due to the condition, the unit is being sold as-is with no returns. For someone that knows this press, it would be awesome for you to rebuild. If you don't know this press and want to take advantage of Dillon's lifetime warranty, ship it in and they'll refurbish it.

IMG_1945.JPG IMG_1946.JPG IMG_1947.JPG IMG_1948.JPG IMG_1949.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top