JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Dillon Precision
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a dillon 750 press new in the box just the press no toolheads or dies Included. If you buy the press I will offer powder,primers,brass,and bullets at Fair prices way too much to list thank you
769AB4A8-4D1C-4A92-BFD8-5428542FF35E.jpeg C15CBFF9-D818-474D-B412-4E3408EB7DCE.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
So it is for sale? $750
Can you send copy of invoice as I would like to see what options you bought and come with this sale.
Thanks
The basic XL 750 includes the following:

• 1 powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small bar installed). The small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder. The large bar throws from 15 to 55 grains of extruded powder or up to 60 grains of ball/spherical type powder.
  • 1 primer system with large and small priming parts (appropriate size installed).
  • 1 large and one small primer pick-up tube.
  • Low Primer Alarm
  • 1 loaded cartridge bin
  • 1 toolhead
  • 1 powder die
  • 1 set of standard Allen wrenches

• 1 powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small bar installed). The small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder. The large bar throws from 15 to 55 grains of extruded powder or up to 60 grains of ball/spherical type powder.
  • 1 primer system with large and small priming parts (appropriate size installed).
  • Low Primer Alarm
  • 1 loaded cartridge bin
  • 1 toolhead
  • 1 powder die

• Low Primer Alarm
  • 1 loaded cartridge bin
  • 1 toolhead
  • 1 powder die
Thanks

Great press. I am a little confused as to why someone would go through the trouble of
Ordering a Dillon press and not use it but whoever does buy it will be very pleased.

Years ago I was given a Lee press. I taught myself on that, used it for years and it was miserable. Crushed primers, flipped primers, jams, stuck cases, shell plate timing etc. I had enough and ordered this very press and all my problems quite literally melted away.

This press is a dream to use. You can't go wrong!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top