JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody know of any good diesel shops that sells parts? I have a friend that's coming down from Seattle to visit (mainly to go shooting) and he wanted to check out some shops and possibly buy some parts. I told him its probably better if you order online, that way you get what you want without wasting money on gas driving around. But he thinks he'll save money because of no tax:confused:.

He's looking to buy a full exhaust, intake system, power programmer plug in thingamajingy... Btw parts are for his 06 ford 6.0 TD. I am in the hillsboro area any shops nearby is a huge plus.

Thanks in advance.

I order all the parts for my truck from XtremeDiesel (filters, exhaust, tonneau cover, etc). It's much easier and like you said, you don't waste time/fuel driving around. Plus nobody locally will have the same selection.

http://www.xtremediesel.com/Ford60lpowerstroke2003-2007.aspx

If he's worried about paying tax...have him give you the money, you place the order and have it shipped to your house for him to pick up while he's visiting.
As far as upgrading the 6.0L goes, you better have a good solid working truck before you starting modifying things. I'm afraid of causing major havoc so I only put an exhaust on it so I can hear it whistle and that was it. :)
It's got a REALLY LOUD whistle....can hear it from 2-3 blocks away.

I order all the parts for my truck from XtremeDiesel (filters, exhaust, tonneau cover, etc). It's much easier and like you said, you don't waste time/fuel driving around. Plus nobody locally will have the same selection.

http://www.xtremediesel.com/Ford60lpowerstroke2003-2007.aspx

If he's worried about paying tax...have him give you the money, you place the order and have it shipped to your house for him to pick up while he's visiting.
As far as upgrading the 6.0L goes, you better have a good solid working truck before you starting modifying things. I'm afraid of causing major havoc so I only put an exhaust on it so I can hear it whistle and that was it. :)
It's got a REALLY LOUD whistle....can hear it from 2-3 blocks away.
I'll second xtremediesel.
And ifin' it were me that didn't do his studying and bought a 6.0 ford,I would now do my investigating and make sure I have all the UPGRADES done first. The EGR system upgrade is important so to keep the overheating issues down.
He can spend a lot if he doesn't do these things/
And he has to watch what he does with the tuner.I have talked to folks that played with the tuner for mileage and destroyed the injector system.( think gas rig running too lean.diesel lubes the system too)
The 2 good things about shopping auto parts in Portland are the taxes and most parts warehouses are in portland.They always go to Portland for parts they don't carry

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top