JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Diamondback
City
Olympia
State
Washington
I'm looking for a Diamondback Sidekick 22lr cylinder. The Sidekick I bought only had the magnum cylinder. I bought the gun from guns.com and unfortunately I did not read it only had the magnum cylinder.
Thank you!!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm looking for a Diamondback Sidekick 22lr cylinder. The Sidekick I bought only had the magnum cylinder. I bought the gun from guns.com and unfortunately I did not read it only had the magnum cylinder.
Thank you!!
you can always check with diamondback or maybe try one of these...........

using one of these instead for the ejector rod to work right but I think you could just get by with the other pin.

Maybe just wait for a w106 double nine "interchangeable" or Durango cylinder/crane combo.

this would be best if one came available.
https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/379230

Last Edited:
Thanks for the information Deadeye. Have you had experience with exchanging the High Standard cylinder for the sidekick? How close of a fit is it and did you have to do any machining to make it fit?
Thanks again and I will check out your suggestions.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top