JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

3 Children at home - one a teen - when a home invasion occurs

Children go to defined 'safe' place get dad's rifle and call police

Robbers find children, see rifle and flee.

Good job to Dad to teach children what to do
Good job to Children in doing what they were taught

What would have happened had they not been armed?

Those punks are lucky to be alive. Is there a liberalized prosecutor down there that'll let them go with a wristslap, or a real prosecutor that'll lock those punks up?

So build more prisons. Criminals such as these need to learn that wrist slaps are a thing of the past.

One could only hope so, right?

Politicians love the pot being legalized now their voters automatically vote Democrat.
Voters in general vote their party line regardless.

Libertarians vote for liberty.

I do not believe in putting people in prison because they use drugs. I believe "recreational" use of drugs is stupid, but I don't believe stupidity should be against the law as long as no person's rights are infringed by the act of stupidity.

Gun totin, drug abusin, people killing drug dealers are OK then?

Read my lips: "but I don't believe stupidity should be against the law as long as no person's rights are infringed by the act of stupidity."

Typically pot smokers are not violent.

The reason drug dealers (different from drug users) are violent is because of money, not drug use (most drug traffickers don't use their own product). If we legalized drugs, then there would be less drug violence because there would be less drug money to fight over - the reason drugs are expensive is because they are illegal. You can make cocaine as cheap as the equivalent amount of aspirin.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top