JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

PRICE CHANGE PLUS EXTRAS... OK, so lets sweeten the pot! I'm gonna lower the price to $950.00 and throw in a ZOMBIE HOLOCAUST 12 Gauge, 56 Shell bandolier with Federal 2-3/4" Shells. 15ea. 1oz. Hollow Point Maximum Rifled Slugs and 41 each Federal 00-Buck p-Pellet Shells... And... Since I sold my Ruger .22/ 45 I've no use for all the .22 cartridges I've got. So I'll throw'em in too. Let's see... That's a brick + 150 of Winchester 22 Long Rifle High Velocity, 88 Rounds of PMC Zapper22 High Velocity Long Rifle Cartridges, 100 Remington ‘low Velocity 22 Long Copper Coated Solid Bullets, 50 Winchester Super X 22 Short and 50 Remington High Velocity 22 Short cartridges for a total of 938 .22 Cal rounds. (See the last Image).

Detonics Scoremaster .45 ACP - Detonics Mfg. Corp. – Seattle, WA. Serial Number: CRM2364
Number on barrel: 2364, .45 ACP. Superb weapon, competition ready! Great sights accompany a very light and crisp trigger pull. Condition: A very slight scratch on the left side of the slide (See the images), otherwise very good cosmetically and everything works mechanically as it should.

Extra improvement features beyond the stock Detonics configuration – 1) Pachmeyr Grips; 2) Pachmeyr Beaver tail; 3) Wilson SS Flat Main Spring Housing; 4) Oversize Wilson well opening magazine loader: 5) Wilson SS Extended slide release: 6) Wilson oversize SS extended magazine release button; And a SS Pinned Grip Safety.

Includes: Galco AV212 Avenger Concealment Holster in Brown, 4 Magazines (2ea. Stainless Steel Wilson Combat - 8 cartridge capacity and 2 ea. Stainless steel unmarked but high end - 8 cartridge capacity) (It will accept standard 1911 magazines as well) and a plastic bag containing the replaced stock Detonics parts: 1) The stock main spring housing, 2) The stock magazine release button, 3) The stock slide release, 4) Four stock grip screws and 5) The two stock alternate front site blades.

$950.00 CASH takes it all. Oregon residents only. Contact: Michael at 503-318-4276

The Detonics Scoremaster is a high end stainless steel competition configured 1911 from a defunct Seattle based company. A Google search will highlight the variety of their creative weapon selection. Thanks' for acknowledging the photography. I used a mediocre Canon Power Shot S5is. It did a surprisingly good job. Of course the images were run through PhotoShop to resize, color correct, add the boarder and the lettering. I like the creative process...

I knew the man who started this company and gun. He was a master craftsman and a expert with the weapon! Good Gun great price

I'm a motivated seller. I've lowered the price and sweetened the pot... Now I'm considering offers, tell me what you will pay for this rare weapon. For all those who have offered trades, I thank you very much but I'm reducing my collection rather than swapping firearms. A tip of the hat and thanks' to all who have looked at my ad!

Beautiful. Unfortunately at the moment I'm a trader, not a buyer. The Combat Master is one of my favorite 45's. The Scoremaster is right behind it. If you consider trading for an AR, let me know. RIP Jerry Ahern Detonics President '04-'07, gun writer and all around "good guy". Good luck with your sale. Kip.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.