JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
Detonics
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Silverdale
State
Washington
Zip Code
I picked this up at a police auction and it was in rough shape. I replaced the incorrect (and painful) hammer with an original Detonics and cleaned it up. I've done some tuning to get it to feed reliably with the one original factory magazine (running around $200 all by itself). It feeds mostly reliable with the four Triple-K magazines. New springs throughout and new grips - both Pachmyers and wood.

NOTE: Original Detonics magazines are marked "DETONICS .45 A.C.P." and Triple-K mags are marked "DETONICS 45 AUTO" Some uninformed or devious sellers are claiming the Triple-Ks are OEM, they're not.

There was a repair to the slide up to the right of the hammer where some metal breaks off- it's a common Combat Master thing that doesn't affect the performance of the gun.

Not really excited about selling this pistol, they're super rare and highly desired pieces of 1911 history, but I want a certain radio for my HMMWV and I have to choose between dipping into savings or letting this one go.

I've begun to list it on other websites, but, this is one of the original Seattle/Bellevue guns and I'd rather it stay in the PNW.

Price is $1800 $1600 and I'm not interested in trades- the money is earmarked for the radio and related equipment. Shipping is possible but I prefer meet-up in Kitsap county for transfer- buyer is responsible for the fees.

The pistol, one OEM magazine, four Triple-K magazines, a new High Noon holster, and some wood grips.

History: https://sightm1911.com/lib/history/detonics.htm

Detonics02.png Detonics03.png Detonics04.png Detonics06.png Detonics05.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.