JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm going to be in the neighborhood next weekend and I'm trying to get the lay of the land.

KRRC- what distances do they have for centerfire rifles? Can I fire my shotgun there? If so is it trap only?

Pouslbo Sportman Club- I've only been there once and only really shot some pistol and didn't look around very much. Is there a shotgun area there that isn't trap?

I couldn't find this information via search on this site or on either range's perspective websites. Thanks for all of your help.

I'm going to be in the neighborhood next weekend and I'm trying to get the lay of the land.

KRRC- what distances do they have for centerfire rifles?
From 25 yds to 200 yds,
Can I fire my shotgun there? Yes , shot or slugs, Rakes are there to help you clean up your wadding after you shoot If so is it trap only? We don't have trap or skeet, if you want to toss birds with a handhold thower we allow that, just ask the R/O when you come in.
You can shoot any shooting position, kneeling, sitting, prone, off-hand or from the bench. you can sit target at alnost any distance. Target placement is paramount. Any questions ask the R/O. They are great and there to maintain your safety and make a plesant shoot for all.
I will tell the head cheese about your observations of the website.

Pouslbo Sportman Club- I've only been there once and only really shot some pistol and didn't look around very much. Is there a shotgun area there that isn't trap? They also have 5 Stand.
I don't think there is an open shotgun area.

I couldn't find this information via search on this site or on either range's perspective websites. Thanks for all of your help.

FYI - This Saturday, the 11th, is the fun steel shoot at KRRC and prettty much closes down the rifle line for the day, sunday is wide open from 8AM to 4PM

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top