JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gents, based on something somebody said in a comment over at RedState I just had an idea for something to toss into my weekly Watercooler column next week, and thought it might be enlightening to see how you tackle it. (I'll report back with my readers' thoughts too. :) )

The Goal: Create a rifle so just flat out EVIL that while being completely legal (other than in Bloomer Bastions) just the *idea* of the thing makes Bloomingfascist and his ilk keel over from apoplexy.

The restrictions: No SBR (16" or more barrel), no select-fire, no suppressors. Completely Off-the-Shelf parts. No budget limit.

The question: With steel as your canvas and these conditions, how would YOU paint a Masterpiece of Malevolence worthy of the serial number 5UCK-17-BL00M13? ("Suck It, Bloomie!")

For starters, I was thinking to combine a LAW Tactical side-fold adapter with a collapsible stock, then either an LMT Monolithic Rail Platform or one of Aero Precision's M-LOK or Keymod 15" forearms for that "nasty barrel shroud" effect. Beyond that and the biggest darn mags I can get, though, not really sure...

An over/under slide fire, swap-able upper barrel in either 308 7.62x39 or 556, Horizontal mag feed on the right, eject left. Lower barrel is a 12GA rifled barrel, drum feed.
The slide fire is auto tuned to respond to which trigger you are pulling at the time.
Q: can you legally implement an option to have one pull of the trigger fire through both barrels simultaneously?

Do not forget the unfathable, monsterous device, known in some realms, as a bayonet lug.

Something like this?

Quad-Barrelled-Shotgun.jpg

Me thinks a rotating barrel electric powered rifle with backpack magazine would fit the bill real nice! Actually any thing that we have to "Stamp" would sure pizz off bloomy. You know, His name kind a says it all, his daddy must have made it with a flower pot once cause they raised a Blooming Idiot!

So far, while I haven't finalized exactly how it will appear,
it will have the following:
1- single shot, just like the muskets they think the 2nd allows
2- anything but black, so it won't be too scawwy
3- can't use bullets so I'm thinking...20 ga. FLARES (Coast Guard approved)
4- an egg shaped breaching muzzle break (highly polished chrome)

While I'm positive it will be very effective, I still need to figure out a small yet
frustrating, tactical matter...how to get close enough to shove it up his a55 and pull the trigger.

Once I've solved that, he's gonna be real pi
55ed !!

A rail mounted chainsaw, a drum magazine, a flashlight, a laser, a scope (3-9), collapsible stock that can hold a magazine, another drum magazine to go in the stock, and as always the most evil looking pistol grip on the market.

Me thinks a rotating barrel electric powered rifle with backpack magazine would fit the bill real nice! Actually any thing that we have to "Stamp" would sure pizz off bloomy. You know, His name kind a says it all, his daddy must have made it with a flower pot once cause they raised a Blooming Idiot!
Didn't I say up front the rules of the game here were NO NFA? :p

I have German swastika stamped Lugers.
They are not evil. Regardless of what they may or may not have done.

A gun can't be evil.
Just the man behind it.

The gun is just a tool.

Now take away one sides tools? That's evil!
Quite agreed--I only mean the word in the sense of "most likely to give them a coronary after sending them into Full Metal Organ-Grinder's Monkey mode." :D

Something in the vein of "Abomination" from Larry Correia's Monster Hunter International novels. "How many gun laws does this break?" "ALL of them."

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top