JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A massive gun "give back" program in a location without Universal BGC. Free guns, just require the recipients to attest they can legally own them. If they promise to vote 2A, they can have 2. We can create our own entitlement class...:D

...That got me thinking...You all are aware that in WA at least, when an individual requests State aid like food assistance, TANF (that's welfare) or other aid, they are registered to vote? I am certain that happens in many other states. Coincidence?

Maybe FFL's should start offering to register voters when they transmit a person's 4473. Maybe even offer a small discount for new voters, and advertise that nationally...

You want to really start an evolution [sic] that would be a fair start.
Now, back on topic :p

Last Edited:
With a bacon- ette lug!

9546b55c2dc4e93479185d0f4441bdfc.jpg download (1).jpg

Yep, Paul Kim (formerly SureFire's engineering guru; the dude in AMT's pic) sure does have a wicked sense of humor. :)

Here's what I refined my thoughts to...
  • Based on Aero Precision's May Giveaway, <broken link removed> (use this link and you give us both a chance to win it! :) )
  • I'd go with a Keymod forearm ("barrel shroud" in DiFi/Buttberg parlance) over M-LOK, for fast and easier addition/removal of accessories.
  • A LAW Tactical side-folding adapter inserted between stock and receiver. (They don't like collapsible or folding? Let's have BOTH!)
  • The vertical foregrip of a Thompson Submachine Gun bolted on, interchangeable with a 37mm flare launcher to give "Light 'Em Up!" whole new meaning.
  • Built on an 80%-machined "Partial Receiver" completed by myself, a so-called "ghost gun".
  • Most evil of all, either a cupholder for a 52-oz./Super Big Gulp or a mount/adapter to hold my AM/PM 64-oz. insulated "All Day Soda" jug, with an adapter to hold the straw in just the right spot to get a drink while in "pre-fire cheekweld." AND one for a Super Size order of fries. AND one for a jumbo greaseburger. Because "Suck It, Bloomie." (Given Bloomer's personal jihad against fat, salt and all that tastes good…)
Creative thoughts all around, guys. :)

Gents, based on something somebody said in a comment over at RedState I just had an idea for something to toss into my weekly Watercooler column next week, and thought it might be enlightening to see how you tackle it. (I'll report back with my readers' thoughts too. :) )

The Goal: Create a rifle so just flat out EVIL that while being completely legal (other than in Bloomer Bastions) just the *idea* of the thing makes Bloomingfascist and his ilk keel over from apoplexy.

The restrictions: No SBR (16" or more barrel), no select-fire, no suppressors. Completely Off-the-Shelf parts. No budget limit.

The question: With steel as your canvas and these conditions, how would YOU paint a Masterpiece of Malevolence worthy of the serial number 5UCK-17-BL00M13? ("Suck It, Bloomie!")

Start by making it out of something other than steel. That should wrankle them if it is non-magnetic. Chamber it in something that will pierce soft body armor. A folding stock will make it more concealable. I am not a gun designer, so those are just a few of the things that would yank the chains of a gun grabber.
:eek:

I made one already. 50 bmg ghost gun. what is more terrifying to Bloomberg than something he cant control? "what would you shoot with that?" "you mean it's not registered?" "what do you mean it does not have a serial number?" "you bought ammo for that on the internet?" "isnt that a gun that shoots down space shuttles?"

mKKMc94.jpg

If I had the means I'd buy a registered lightning link and put it in a 80% and put a belt fed upper on it. Freaking ghost machine gun

I made one already. 50 bmg ghost gun. what is more terrifying to Bloomberg than something he cant control? "what would you shoot with that?" "you mean it's not registered?" "what do you mean it does not have a serial number?" "you bought ammo for that on the internet?" "isnt that a gun that shoots down space shuttles?"

View attachment 294571

If I had the means I'd buy a registered lightning link and put it in a 80% and put a belt fed upper on it. Freaking ghost machine gun

Who needs a chainsaw when you can just use a .50 BMG? :eek:

I have a new idea...
a wallet-chain type accessory with a quick disconnect swivel. It can be called a gun control device, or the Bloomberg link. If you don't have one, it can be referred to as the missing link.
Also, a 40mm shotgun, the Moss-Bloom-berg 500 JIC.

Think I'll build a breech loading, select fire, bolt action, single shot, black powder gun that is capable of a firing rate of 10,000 rpm using 5 round detachable box "clips" or a 3 Rd drum. A 2 round belt feed is on the drawing board for sale to NYC (and other similar types) Goon squads. It will come with a roll of duct tape so you can hang the old ginsu knife on. :eek: :p :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top