JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Magnum Research
Caliber
50 AE
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Hello,

I travel for work in some rather barren areas and have wanted a high caliber pistol mainly for target practice (gets kind of boring in the middle of nowhere), but serves the secondary purpose of black and brown bear defense and generally just to feel safe in some of the seriously off map places I have been visiting. Willing to consider a .44 magnum, but I am adamant about it being a Mark XIX, preferably with lower rails but its not a deal breaker. I am located in Clackamas, but am willing to make a drive anywhere in Oregon for the right price. Also first time buyer so I do not know the exact process of purchasing. Plan to cerakote it so finish is not important.

Before any one asks or suggests, yes a rifle would be more effective at animal defense, however due to traveling with 800lbs of gear already, and having little space to spare in work vehicle, I would have to seriously rethink what i pack on usual business trips than if I just went with a Desert Eagle, so I would rather avoid that.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just my two cents, but have you looked at the FKBRNO PSD pistol? You can get that in 7.5fk with a 10mm barrel. 7.5fk is an amazing cartridge and the gun is about the same size as a CZ 97B. Roughly the same price as the DE, maybe a little less. Ammo is not as common, but actually about the same price.

You can also get a 9mm barrel for it too. The 10mm barrel will shoot both 10mm and 40S&W. The 7.5fk mags work for 7.5fk, 10mm and .40S&W.

I love mine and use it for a similar purpose.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.