JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"They will be arrested and I have asked state attorneys to seek the longest pretrial detention possible to keep them locked up so they cannot commit new crimes," AG Ashley Moody…

See that's the way it should be.

DeSantis for President 2024

You know what is really sad? That so many are shocked hearing things like this from those in charge. This should just be "normal" but, now days this is considered shocking by so damn many.
They will really be shocked if they shoot a few running down the street carrying big screen TV's
And that would be the intent.

Easy way to avoid all of this.....
Don't loot.

Taking advantage of others misfortunes or misery is low.
Be it in the wake of a natural disaster...or one of human making.

The Anglo-Saxons had a name for this....Nithing.
It means to be without honor or worth....a person of no value to anyone or anything.
Andy

Don't loot.

It means to be without honor or worth....a person of no value to anyone or anything.
Andy
We need common sense looting laws; don't do it.

Don't loot.

Andy
Unfortunately, these days that defines a vast majority of those holding positions of power.

Although I'm (generally) not for summary executions, there was a time when if a person was legitimately caught in the act of looting, they'd be shot on the spot.

Having been on security details in "austere areas" the challenge can be determining if an individual is merely foraging for food & water to survive, or looting and pillaging…. although an arm-load of brand new Nike shoes and/or electronic entertainment devices wouldn't help their case…. in the slightest.

o_O

:)

lOtters-1536324705.jpg

Let's be honest for a sec. Does anyone honestly believe that even the crat business and home owners in FL aren't just as happy that their Governor would take that public stance as the American's?

It goes in line with "I'm anti-gun", until they or their property is threatened. Their priority one? Call someone with a gun to come.

"You loot, We shoot" sounds perfectly common sense to me.

"

Last Edited:
As @Andy54Hawken said:

Seems to me those who would loot have no honor or worth nor social value, so shooting looters on sight seems to be the perfect societal remedy…

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top