JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They used to complain that men were just thinking with their uh uh "gun", now they want them to.:D

This article demonstrates 2 key things that continue to hurt our side:

1. They live for 'symbolic' demonstrations - even though it means absolutely nothing, and will do absolutely nothing about violence, what it does do is get the attention of the media and their like-minded buddies. These people know how to organize and amass good numbers of people to get what they want.

2. If you read further down the article, you can see that "dozens" of students, faculty and teachers demanded guns be restricted on campus, and the leadership quickly relented. These people know how to bully, intimidate and scream loudly to get their way.

No matter how crazy they seem or act, they get results. Over and over again, they get results. And no one calls them on their lunatic actions, rather the press and their political buddies celebrate them, rewarding them for their weird brand of crazy.

Protest guns with dildos....honestly, what kind of twisted mind does it take to come up with that? We shouldn't be rewarding people like this with news coverage, we should be seeking mental help for them.

I wonder how they would feel if a bunch of guys on campus started "open carrying" their own...you know, pieces. My guess is that would fall under some kind of harassment.

I suggest the next time there is a mass shooting, we send all these folks running at the shooter, dildos blazing...he'll probably die of laughter and they'll all be heroes.

And another question about this article - why are they waiting until a year from now for this protest? I thought something had to be done now?? :confused:

I'm seriously starting to suspect that I have either been transported to an "alternative" dimension when I was sleeping (a la The Twilight Zone), or I was abducted in my sleep and have woken up in a space-alien "world ship" and I'm now a part of the "sample experiment" to see how we will react to various stimuli/scenarios.

So far from my perspective, too many are reacting like a tub full of worms that get an electric shock. Too bad that sub-set will most likely breed to very prolific proportions.

o_O:rolleyes:

This article demonstrates 2 key things that continue to hurt our side:
1. They live for 'symbolic' demonstrations - even though it means absolutely nothing, and will do absolutely nothing about violence, what it does do is get the attention of the media and their like-minded buddies. These people know how to organize and amass good numbers of people to get what they want.
2. If you read further down the article, you can see that "dozens" of students, faculty and teachers demanded guns be restricted on campus, and the leadership quickly relented. These people know how to bully, intimidate and scream loudly to get their way.
No matter how crazy they seem or act, they get results. Over and over again, they get results. And no one calls them on their lunatic actions, rather the press and their political buddies celebrate them, rewarding them for their weird brand of crazy.
Protest guns with dildos....honestly, what kind of twisted mind does it take to come up with that? We shouldn't be rewarding people like this with news coverage, we should be seeking mental help for them.
I wonder how they would feel if a bunch of guys on campus started "open carrying" their own...you know, pieces. My guess is that would fall under some kind of harassment.

Yep and what do they do, they know we will protest with flags and they work to make the Confederate flag illegal, and then by design walla Gun owners at rallys with Confederate flags go from freedom fighters to radicals in a swipe of a pen. Love this post just nails it Etrain16.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep and what do they do, they know we will protest with flags and they work to make the Confederate flag illegals, and then by design walla Gun owners at rallys with Confederate flags go from freedom fighters to radicals in a swipe of a pen. Love this post just nails it Etrain16.

They play dirty politics, while we try to take the high road. I don't know if we really can keep doing it that way. They get their way because they treat the political process like screaming toddlers whose parents give in to their demands just to shut them up - while the older child is left looking in disbelief as the tantrum is rewarded and their good behavior is ignored.

Problem is we gun owners don't have thinkers running the show:D:D Now the obvious reply to their move is to ban dildos, that would drive them crazy.:s0140: Imagine there slogans...:s0140:

When dildos are outlawed only outlaws will have dildos.

You will take my dildos from my cold dead.... uh uh hands..:D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top