JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Delhi rape prompts US, UK advisories - The Times of India

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/d...d-also-on-bus-gives-statement-in-court-307391

I don't know if anyone else has paid attention about the brutal gang rape of a woman on a public bus by a bunch of scumbag neanderthals, who beat and raped a woman in front of her fiance on a crowded bus. Considering India has some of the strictest gun control in the world, based on the UK model, there was absolutely nothing any person could have done to stopped this vicious attack against a gang of thugs. When you disarm the people, and even worse, couple this with a corrupt and inefficient police force, who has control of the streets? The thugs! I just couldn't help but thinking that something like this would never happen in this country, as somebody would have made an effort to stop it. At least here in the Seattle/Tacoma area. I know I may have tried to stop it, if I saw it happening.

Anyhow, I just wanted to bring the attention to people what are the results of a disarmed society, where ruthless street gangs will roam freely and beat, rape and murder the people you love and you will be helpless to do anything about it. Is this what we want for America?

And, for the perpetrators, I am told they will most likely walk free in 5-10 years, seeing how corrupt and inefficient is the Indian justice system. Sickening??

I earlier posted an article about the illegal gun market in India. It use to cater only to the criminals in India, but with the emerging middle class in India, many law-abiding (or previously law-abiding) citizens are now turning to the illegal gun dealers and arming themselves, as the crime in India is increasing with the greater divide of rich and poor, as a result of the modernization and the increasing division of rich and poor in the country.

Let this horrifying assault help wake us American people and realize what Barack Hussein and his traitorous politburo have in mind for us Americans. If someone tried to gang rape one of Mr. Hussein Obama's daughters, they would be shot to death by several secret service agents. However, Barack Hussein does not feel that your daughter deserves protection and her being gang raped and murdered does not matter at all. The corrupt politicians in India's government have many armed security personnel who would also have protected them from this brutal gang rape. Indian people are truly oppressed by their corrupt government. I only fear that America becomes the same as India soon! Indeed, stripping citizens of their rights, what happened on the bus in Delhi, will be a common occurrence in your American cities, just as it is a common occurrence in Indian cities!

Gandhi-Quote-Banned-By-Facebook-600.jpg

BBC News - India gang rape: Five suspects to be charged in Delhi

Everyone is talking about getting pepper spray and taking martial art classes to fend off a group of attackers, how about letting Indian people carry guns? Especially the girls?

Right now people in India are crying because they don't have weapons to defend themselves, whereas in America our politicians are working hard to make us as helpless and desperate as these poor people in India who are victims of ruthless gangs who murder, rape and steal from innocent, unarmed people.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top