JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I see two major issues in your post. First off, what is the gun, age of said gun as well as condition. Secondly you should take a look at your pictures and update or replace them. They are horrible...

Said the man with 0% Feedback score and 2 posts

Damn!! Slap Slap!! I'm a newb too...didn't know there are secret criteria that must be met before posting suggestions. Maybe once you post enough and get enough feedback you're smart enough to notice a picture is bad? I best watch my p's and q's!!

Damn!! Slap Slap!! I'm a newb too...didn't know there are secret criteria that must be met before posting suggestions. Maybe once you post enough and get enough feedback you're smart enough to notice a picture is bad? I best watch my p's and q's!!
Welcome to the board brother. Please understand this is a for sale or trade post not a forum for discussion. Please show my ad the respect I have shown to all my fellow brothers and members.
<broken link removed>

Welcome to the board brother. Please understand this is a for sale or trade post not a forum for discussion. Please show my ad the respect I have shown to all my fellow brothers and members.
<broken link removed>

My sincere apologies. Porsche928s4's comment was off-putting, but was none of my business.

I let u know but seems pretty solid. I will close once deal is done. Sellers remorse is setting in and it's still here:(

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.