JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Springfield XDM .45, with just under 300 rounds down the barrel. It comes with all the stuff you get with an XDm: holster, 4 magazines, 2 mag pouches (hold 2 mags each), adjustable back straps & i might have a box or two of .45 BVAC ammo lying around...

Gun is in great shape, just one minor/minimal scratch near the tip from my friend being an idiot & drawing the pistol hard from the holster. Pics on request...

I'm NOT looking to sell. But I AM looking to trade. I was looking at trading gun+$$$ up on something like a Kimber or any other high quality .45, but I will also take any other offer you might throw my way; just wanted to put this XDM up & see what folks might want to trade for it....

Thanks for the interest...

-D.

POST UPDATE:

After taking this gun out on the range this weekend I have decided to keep it. Ill just have to keep saving my pennies until I can afford a KIMBER. Thanks for the offers friends!

Last Edited:
I have a Springfield XDM .45, with just under 300 rounds down the barrel. It comes with all the stuff you get with an XDm: holster, 4 magazines, 2 mag pouches (hold 2 mags each), adjustable back straps & i might have a box or two of .45 BVAC ammo lying around...

Gun is in great shape, just one minor/minimal scratch near the tip from my friend being an idiot & drawing the pistol hard from the holster. Pics on request...

I'm NOT looking to sell. But I AM looking to trade. I was looking at trading gun+$$$ up on something like a Kimber or any other high quality .45, but I will also take any other offer you might throw my way; just wanted to put this XDM up & see what folks might want to trade for it....

Thanks for the interest...

-D.

Would you be interested in a new Taurus PT1911?

Sorry but not interested in owning a Taurus at this time..

I also forgot to mention my XDM is the full size 4.5" barrel & magazines are 13 rounds. Black lower with black upper

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.