JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

This is a low round count AR-15. 16 inch barrel, Flat top receiver, 1/9 twist 5.56x45, carbine length gas system. Unfortunately I bought this from a dealer that didn't bother to write down any of the build details from the first owner.
It has a Delaware Machinery lower and an unknown upper. The upper has M4 feedramps, staked gas key, brass deflector, ejection port cover, and a forward assist. The front gas block is a double star picatinny rail gas block. It also has a Badger Ordnance Universal Charging handle (ambidextrous).

It performs flawlessly and is in great condition. It had about 200 rounds through it when I go it and I have put less than 800 through it.

For furniture it has a Magpul MOE front hand guard, Magpul MIAD Rifle Grip with all the choices, and a Magpul MOE Vertical Grip. It is equipped with a fixed buttstock that makes it comfortable to shoulder and fire as well as not a beard hair puller.

The scope that is in the pictures DOES NOT come with it but the Center Point red dot does. It also has a NCstar riser. It also comes with 3 Magpul Pmags as pictured.

SOLD

DSC_0093P.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews