JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

This is a low round count AR-15. 16 inch barrel, Flat top receiver, 1/9 twist 5.56x45, carbine length gas system. Unfortunately I bought this from a dealer that didn't bother to write down any of the build details from the first owner.
It has a Delaware Machinery lower and an unknown upper. The upper has M4 feedramps, staked gas key, brass deflector, ejection port cover, and a forward assist. The front gas block is a double star picatinny rail gas block. It also has a Badger Ordnance Universal Charging handle (ambidextrous).

It performs flawlessly and is in great condition. It had about 200 rounds through it when I go it and I have put less than 800 through it.

For furniture it has a Magpul MOE front hand guard, Magpul MIAD Rifle Grip with all the choices, and a Magpul MOE Vertical Grip. It is equipped with a fixed buttstock that makes it comfortable to shoulder and fire as well as not a beard hair puller.

The scope that is in the pictures DOES NOT come with it but the Center Point red dot does. It also has a NCstar riser. It also comes with 3 Magpul Pmags as pictured.

SOLD

DSC_0093P.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top